Search for awesomeness

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Meet . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . THE ONE DIRECTION AND ED SHEERAN GOSSIP AND I

Hi I'm as you know a directioner (who would guess) i have made this blog to talk bout' one direction.   Call me Magen.


 Harry's Love Life


i need to say something some people were hatin' on Haylor and i figured that Harry stopped dating Tay because they were losing fans.  Harry is rumored to be dating Cara Delevingne again you can go ahead and hate on her.
                               

Louis Love Life

Louis is currently dating Elanor Calder and they have been seen at many places together including at the London Olympics

I'm sorry too all you Louis lovers I know how you feel I'm a Louis lover myself!

 Niall's Love Life

Niall Horan, right after he's getting his braces off he has been seen with model, Zoe Whelan.  Sorry all you Niallers.

 

Liam's Love Life

Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer have just became parents . . . . . . . . . . . . pet parents that is.  They just adopted a gorgeous puppy and named her Loki.

 
 
Awww!

 

 

 Zayne's Love Life

Zayn Malik is currently dating Perrie Edwards


Aren't they cute!





Ed Sheeran's Love Life 

Ed Sheeran is currently single but has been spotted with his ex, Alice Barlow.  But he did just get a tattoo of Taylor Swift's new album RED.
 

1 comment: